R&D Strategic Planner at Keysight Technologies
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Santa Rosa, California
Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
This job will be part of the Keysight Technology Organization, which helps Keysight be first to market, focusing on top opportunities and market trends that address unmet needs.
This is both a demanding and exciting opportunity for the right candidate. Put your drive, business planning skills, and technical knowledge to work in a dynamic, results driven environment. Create compelling assessments of new and emerging business opportunities that influence Keysight Technologies future strategic direction by joining a small planning team that reports directly to the CTO. You can help Keysight be first to market, focusing on top opportunities and market trends that address unmet needs.
Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
This specific strategic planning leadership role will primarily focus on emerging millimeter wave measurements in wireless communication, mil-aero and automotive radar markets requiring over-the-air (OTA) testing along with its related metrology challenges. This key role requires a combination of engineering and business planning skills.
The ideal candidate should have over 10 years of product, solution and strategic experience in related businesses with a strong technical applications foundation. A good balance of customer advocacy, senior management engagement skills and a proven track record of providing sound business optimization leadership would need to be exhibited. This candidate is expected to:
- Collaborate with other Keysight industry experts and senior management to set the high-level strategy and objectives for our millimeter and OTA businesses
- Drive a roadmap associated with a portfolio of millimeter wave and OTA measurement solutions and products across the various industries and market segments
- Make Keysight-wide recommendations for internal millimeter and OTA technology investments as well as being an advocate for external partnerships where appropriate.
- Work in a complex, rapidly-changing environment often with conflicting demands, in which others have large stakes and dependencies on your decisions and leadership
- BS/MS in electrical engineering or equivalent and with 10+ years' industry experience in strategic and business planning
- Deep and broad technical understanding of RF/microwave
- Millimeter wave OTA technologies is preferred but not required
- Metrology expertise required
- Proven track record of leadership across multiple organizations
- Strong business acumen
- Great initiative, sense of ownership, and sound decision making
- Ability to be productive in an environment with high levels of ambiguity
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills to internal and external audiences
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):Not Applicable
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : California : Santa Clara || Americas : United States : California : Santa Rosa
Job ID : 28846