Agreement Pricing Analyst at TE Connectivity
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our connectivity and sensor solutions are essential in today's increasingly connected world. We collaborate with engineers to transform their concepts into creations - redefining what's possible using intelligent, efficient and high-performing TE products and solutions proven in harsh environments. Our 72,000 people, including over 7,000 engineers, partner with customers in over 150 countries across a wide range of industries. We believe EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS - www.TE.com.
As one of the largest business units of TE Connectivity, TE Industrial is a leading global solutions provider with a broad portfolio of components and system solutions for clients in various industries. The growing demand for personalized products, a never-ending stream of new market requirements, the need for consistently high product quality, and an increasing interconnectedness make the use of highly advanced production systems a must. TE's Industrial solutions provide the basis for this flexible production by helping our customers to become more connected, addressing Smart Factory needs, connect and transmit vast amounts of data quickly, enable connectivity in harsh environments, increase productivity, meet localized manufacturing needs, and realize energy efficiency requirements. Industrial's primary goals include enabling smarter automation, enabling smarter rail transportation, and empowering intelligent buildings.
TE Connectivity's Product Pricing Teams and Agreement Pricing Teams determine the price of new and existing products by evaluating cost, marketplace, competitor data, economic conditions, volume, and quality of the product, as well as market positioning.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Industrial Solutions is looking for an Agreement Pricing Analyst based out of our Harrisburg, PA campus.
The Analyst will be tasked with:
* Managing a portfolio of direct customer agreements
* Evaluating and processing direct business quote requests
* Making strategic and tactical pricing recommendations for direct customer agreement design.
* Margin & Price analysis; competitive analytics; understand market dynamics
* Performance analyses of volume compliance and rebate tracking
* Periodical reviews and renewals of direct customer agreements
* Profitability analyses of customers and agreements
* Analysis of Agreement & Customer portfolio
* Identification of business opportunities from performance perspective
* Projects and initiatives in support of the Global Agreement Pricing mission
* Participation in Lean / Six Sigma / TEOA projects to improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the pricing processes and the department. Leading to business growth and structural improvement of the customer experience.
A successful Pricing Analyst possesses the following competences and skills:
* Minimum Bachelor's degree (Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics)
* Excellent analytical skills and capability
* Exceptional organizational and teamwork skills
* Solid business acumen
* High accuracy and detail oriented
* Problem solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Self-driven and motivated. Has ability to work on an independent basis
* Time management and prioritization skills
* Ability to manage and coordinate many tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
* Strong PC capabilities (MS Office and Excel)
* Statistical capabilities a plus
* Commercial exposure a plus
* Pricing, Negotiation, Profitability exposure a plus
* Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, TE Connectivity does not discriminate because of Race, Religion, Color, Age, Gender, Marital Status, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Physical or Mental Disability, or Protected Veteran Status, or any other categories protected by law.
Individuals with disabilities, who require a reasonable accommodation to complete this application and/or to participate in any part of the employee selection process, should contact us via e-mail at CorporateStaffing@TE.com or by phone (610) 893-9333.