Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Cary, North Carolina
Hill-Rom is a $2.7B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hill-Rom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.DescriptionJOB SUMMARY:
Leads the strategic development, management and growth of the portfolio. The Portfolio Manager plans, organizes, and controls an assigned product line from conceptual stages, through development to launch and manages product life cycle - including discontinuation. The Portfolio Manager leads cross-functional product teams to drive profitable growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: - Other duties may be assigned:
* Strategizes, plans, and prioritizes market, product and clinical research that identify and define opportunities to support business growth through sound clinical marketing evidence. Specifies market requirements for current and future products supported not only by research, but also on-going visits to customers, key opinion and thought leaders, and potential partners.
* Responsible for working with market research to understand market sizes, addressable segments, pricing, dynamics, competition, share position, customer drivers across multiple product lines.
* Responsible for budgeting key activities that support the product line growth. Leads product management process of determining initial product pricing, and managing pricing and margin targets on an ongoing basis.
* Serves as the marketing lead on new product development which begins by identifying new consumer insights, creating product positioning, assessing market potential, developing compelling business cases, competitive tracking and determining buying process
* Partners with Commercial marketing teams in all global regions to support effective product launches and ongoing portfolio management.
* Leads the cross functional product team including engineering, sourcing, service and production to manage the entire product line life cycle and maintain customer satisfaction and business objectives.
QualificationsEDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Medicine or related field required. MBA or relevant advanced degree preferred.
* Minimum 3-5 years of Healthcare Product Management or equivalent work experience required.
* Ability to execute an integrative marketing plan and knowledge of marketing strategies to defend, build share and product life cycle management.
* Proven track record of successfully developing growth strategies and implementing major product launches.
* Healthcare and/or medical device required. Software experience preferred.
* Strong collaboration and communication skills.
* Strong strategic thinker.
* Highly developed business acumen.
* Adaptable and flexible.
Hill-Rom is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://hillrom.contacthr.com/63058425.jpg /