Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
The objective of the Digital Sales Specialist is to work in partnership with a CMG-Charlotte WSOC-TV Account Executive team to increase the digital revenue. The Digital Sales Specialist is expected to provide subject matter expertise for both the application and execution of digital strategies for clients. As a partner with CMG-Charlotte Account Executive, the Digital Sales Specialist will focus on specific goals designed to acquire, retain and grow digital clients. The Digital Sales Specialist will also be responsible for achieving revenue and performance goal with their team.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Digital Sales Specialist will be the subject matter expert representing all CMG-Charlotte Digital products. The Digital Sales Specialist is responsible for growing digital revenue from existing clients and increasing revenues from high potential prospects generated from collaborative efforts with their AE teammates. Their primary responsibility will be to achieve stated revenue goals by identifying client needs and applying the CMG-Charlotte portfolio of digital solutions to meet or exceed their needs. This individual will be an experienced field sales representative with outstanding digital knowledge. The candidate should possess good communication skills (oral and written) as well as the ability to exceed specific activity metrics and revenue goals. Primary method of customer contact will be on site sales calls combined with phone and e-mail contact.
* Product expert will work with prospects to develop, present, close and execute client solutions across the CMG-Charlotte digital portfolio.
* Manage and grow digital business from digital product portfolio.
* Communicate specific product specifications and processes to clients to ensure quality and timely execution of purchased products.
* Assess customers/prospect s needs and recommend most suitable application of products to satisfy stated needs.
* Report, evaluate and manage customers digital campaigns to achieve their key marketing objectives.
* Evaluate CMG-Charlotte s digital product offering against customer's needs, budget and competitors' offerings.
* Consistently meet or exceed management defined activity, revenue, product and objective goals.
* Meet management and/or process defined deadlines.
* Demonstrate focused daily activity.
* Other duties as assigned by members of management.
* Minimum of 3-5 years Field Sales experience in designated product sales.
* Digital sales required.
* Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable environment.
* Demonstrated record of success cold calling for new business.
* Superior sales and phone skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
* Demonstrable computer knowledge required
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and Diehards. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Media Group
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-NC-Charlotte-1901 N Tryon St
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.