Senior project manager-bus rapid transit (BRT) at Mott MacDonald
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Los Angeles, California
As a result of our continued success, we are looking to welcome an additional bus rapid transit (BRT) project manager to our team to work on an exciting project improving the mobility of people in California, while reducing traveler delay.
As a BRT project manager, you ll be tasked with:
* Project management duties (scheduling, cost management, etc.) and leading tasks on large and small projects.
* Overseeing the project in a PMC role of a major BRT project. From design review all the way through to revenue service.
* Liaising with clients to keep them abreast of project developments and progress.
* Ensuring accuracy of design and contract documents and utilizing innovative mechanical design and analysis.
* Acting as a role model and ambassador for Mott MacDonald s junior team members; articulating and representing the brand, vision and value proposition internally and externally.
* Nurturing an innovative, challenging, collaborative and high performing work environment, which supports and fosters the Mott MacDonald values and culture where results are driven by a total team effort.
The selected candidate will work alongside an experienced and knowledgeable team of professionals in a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach supporting the development of the transportation infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the transportation market along with having the following candidate specifications (preferred candidates will possess the following):
* Bachelor's degree in engineering from accredited University.
* 10+ years relatable experience in engineering design works and program/project management.
* Professional Engineer (P.E.) designation is highly desirable.
* Significant bus rapid transit (BRT) experience.
* Able to apply technical knowledge in analyzing problems and creating solutions.
* Flexible approach to specific tasks required, and ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to make correct judgments.
* Able to work on own initiative.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Enthusiastic and ambitious.
Mott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering, management and development consultancy. We re one of the largest and most diverse firms of our kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.