Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
As one of the largest business units of TE Connectivity, TE Industrial is a leading global solutions provider with a broad portfolio of components and system solutions for clients in various industries. The growing demand for personalized products, a never-ending stream of new market requirements, the need for consistently high product quality, and an increasing interconnectedness make the use of highly advanced production systems a must. TE s Industrial solutions provide the basis for this flexible production by helping our customers to become more connected, addressing Smart Factory needs, connect and transmit vast amounts of data quickly, enable connectivity in harsh environments, increase productivity, meet localized manufacturing needs, and realize energy efficiency requirements. Industrial s primary goals include enabling smarter automation, enabling smarter rail transportation, and empowering intelligent buildings.
Designs, executes and reports on multichannel campaigns that increase brand awareness, drive demand, enable sales, provide customer insights and increase employee engagement
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Work closely with Strategic Marketing, Product Management and Sales in the business units to leverage a combination of strategic market and customer insight, competitive understanding and compelling communications to develop differentiated value propositions that build Industrial and the business unit reputation and brand in its specific market verticals.
Leverage the Industrial digital marketing team and central marketing resources for improved marketing performance and documented return on investment. Work closely with the analytics teams to drive a culture of accountability, working across functional teams to measure, monitor and report on 360° impact of all marketing and customer touch points and engagements.
Drive close partnership with distributor partners to better support business growth in distribution. This includes driving programs and ROI to proactively drive sales.
Engage with HR and External/Internal communications teams to create communications that engages Industrial's customers and employees to be advocates of the business and TE.
Work closely with external agencies to develop close collaboration across the marketing team. This includes creative and advertising, content creation, event management and other marketing partners.
Work closely with the Central Marketing Team to leverage shared strengths and resources whenever possible.
* Own all components of campaign development, implementation and measurement as well as ensuring our various channels and messages are working together to consistently articulate the value of TE to our customers, employees, partners and influencers
* Demonstrated experience working across the marketing mix and be an expert at communicating in written, oral and digital forms
* Ensure alignment of campaign strategy with overall marketing strategy and business priorities
* Create, implement and measure the impact of integrated marketing campaigns leveraging all marketing channels - advertising, public relations, digital / social media, collateral and events
* Drive global brand targeting customers, influencers and potential employees, including leveraging existing relationships and building new alliances with university, professional and industry partners
* Responsible for creating and maintaining print and digital marketing materials including newsletters, technical literature, presentations, direct mail and advertisements
* Maintain an enterprise mindset, working closely with BU and Center Communications teams to ensure alignment in campaign messaging
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
* BA/BS degree in Marketing communications, journalism, public relations or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
* 5+ years marketing experience including a demonstrated ability to produce effective communications and campaigns
* Ability to influence internal business partners with whom no direct reporting relationship exists
* Experience with digital marketing tools a plus
* Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) a must
* Experience with project management
* Experience working with external agencies a plus
* Dynamic and high energy team player who can collaborate with a global team
* Mature, credible, patient, hard-working and persuasive
* Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into action
* Strong business acumen; sound business-sense and judgment
* Excellent interpersonal, organization, leadership and project management skills
* Ability to work independently, able to multi-task and perform under pressure and willing to roll-up sleeves and do the work required for flawless execution
* Flexibility to develop strong relationships with multiple departments in a large, matrix organization
* Strong ability to communicate the value of a wide range of technical products in a complex, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, TE Connectivity does not discriminate because of Race, Religion, Color, Age, Gender, Marital Status, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Physical or Mental Disability, or Protected Veteran Status, or any other categories protected by law.
Individuals with disabilities, who require a reasonable accommodation to complete this application and/or to participate in any part of the employee selection process, should contact us via e-mail at CorporateStaffing@TE.com or by phone (610) 893-9333.