MGR II INFORMATION SECURITY at TE Connectivity
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
When every connection counts, TE s Industrial & Commercial Transportation (ICT) business unit delivers reliable connectivity products designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions for on and off-highway vehicles and recreational transportation. As a world leader in rough and rugged connectivity, depend on TE s ICT to provide innovative solutions for field applications where failure is not an option. Some of our key technologies include terminals and connectors, custom cable assemblies, relays and switching modules, inductive systems, and wire and cable.
The Manager II Information Security role will have a passion for technology, automation, risk management and security along with a desire to relentlessly champion best practices in a high-volume, dynamic environment. Provide leadership in Compliance Strategy and Compliance execution in supporting governance processes, deployment and improvement initiatives. Create strategy and processes related to all areas of Governance, Risk Management and Compliance. Also, coordinate the efforts of several groups to ensure compliance with SOX 404, HIPAA, PCI, as well as other federal and industry regulations and requirements.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
Primary responsibilities and duties include, but not limited to:
* Provide strong central oversight to deliver consistency and quality in compliance work across the organization-all IT functions and capabilities.
* Communicate governance and compliance objectives to ensure an appropriate compliance and risk aware culture.
* Support the evaluation of program resources and assist in the procurement of tools, internal resources and/or external resources, as applicable, to ensure proper execution of the compliance program.
* Evaluate general and specific training needs and perform such to support the control environment and associated control framework.
* Interact with various business groups to understand how they use IT systems in order to assess whether systems should be included within the scope of the various compliance areas (SOX, HIPPAA, PCI, etc)
* Oversee the teams(s) that performs IT General Computer Controls (GCC) testing and ensure quality of testing results and working paper documentation.
* Identify gaps in the design and operating effectiveness of controls, and identify opportunities for more efficient and effective controls.
* Lead the innovation and continuous improvement and internal control framework, including the integration of multiple compliance requirements.
* Work with other IT managers, Internal Audit and External Audit to develop continuous monitoring and technology-enabled audit techniques.
* Regularly interact with Senior management to convey findings identified through walkthroughs and testing, assess the risk and impact of deficiencies, and make recommendations for remediation.
Skills and Knowledge:
Ability to interpret regulations and laws and communicate effectively to all levels of the organization.
General Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP preferred), databases (Oracle, SQL, etc), operating systems and network operating system, with strong desire to learn more about these and other technologies.
Hands-on Knowledge of audit working paper organization and preparation, including test and remediation plans and supporting documentation.
Excellent presentation, project management, problem-solving, training/coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
* General Knowledge of COBIT, Sarbanes Oxley, ITIL or other control frameworks.
* Ability to explain technical Jargon in simplified terms.
* Ability to track and manage numerous parallel activities.
* Ability to work efficiently and independently with minimal supervision (i.e. self-motivated and willing to stretch to meet important deadlines)
* Ability to work successfully in a cross-functional team environment.
* Should have active security certification (Security, + CISSP, CISM, CRISK or CISA) or equivalent years of experience 15 - 20 years or more.
* Action Oriented
* Customer Focus
* Managing Conflict
* Vision and Values
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, TE Connectivity does not discriminate because of Race, Religion, Color, Age, Gender, Marital Status, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Physical or Mental Disability, or Protected Veteran Status, or any other categories protected by law.
Individuals with disabilities, who require a reasonable accommodation to complete this application and/or to participate in any part of the employee selection process, should contact us via e-mail at CorporateStaffing@TE.com or by phone (610) 893-9333.