Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
Zynex Medical Seeking Sales Representatives
We are seeking medical device sales representatives to service PT clinics and doctors in the San Francisco Bay area. Must be a self-confident, self-starting individual who will solicit prescriptions for our NexWave pain management device. This is an autonomous position that requires one to be independent, assertive, and persuasive. Can you build trusting relationships quickly? Sense of urgency and sales drive to accomplish goals on a weekly basis. Must be able to build loyalty with clinicians developing a prescription-based stream of business. Previous medical sales experience a plus. Must have reliable transportation, and your own computer.
Our mission is to improve life-quality of patients suffering from debilitating pain by providing proven pain management technology and the highest service standards in the electrotherapy industry. We offer generous base salary, commissions, benefits and support for your success.
Minimum Job Qualifications (unless otherwise noted):
· Possess excellent sales, communication and rapport-building skills to establish strong working relationships with targeted providers that drive results
Strong closing skills with proven record of success
· Have initiative, great organizational and planning skills, positive attitude and be goal-orientated
· Valid driver’s license & active, current Auto Insurance
· Ability to travel extensively within a geographic region
· Proficient in basic computer skills (MS Office)
· Ability to develop a strong working knowledge of electrotherapy products
·Physical and Environmental Requirements:
· Daily activities including driving from one account to another, walking, lifting, standing, talking and interacting with medical office personnel, patients, physicians, and therapists
· Personal Computer with Microsoft Office software applications
· Ability to use telephone, Facsimile, Copy machine and printer or similar all-in-one devices