Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Jose, California
Mental Health Clinician/ Psychotherapist
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the Director of Mental and Behavioral Health (MBH) this position participates in a multi-disciplinary team providing for evaluation, individual, family and group treatment for older adults who have mental health and behavioral management needs.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS (knowledge, skills, abilities):
1. Masters degree in social work, counseling, or psychology.
2. Valid California license in a mental health profession (MFT or LCSW).
3. Comprehensive range of mental health and substance abuse counseling, assessment and crisis intervention skills.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Good interpersonal skills, including ability to work cooperatively on an interdisciplinary team, and to work with clients who manifest complex psychosocial issues.
7. Ability to work with various ethnic backgrounds and cultural orientations.
See Job Description