Admissions Support Representative at Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Mission, Kansas
The Admissions Support Representative is responsible for timely and customer service oriented contracts with prospective students that result in set and kept admissions appointments. This position is also responsible for keeping accurate records on those contacts and seeking referrals from those contacts. This Representative has solid knowledge of Concorde programs and procedures to direct prospective students to the right resources. Incumbent relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform functions of the job.
1. Timely and successful connections with prospective students (per assigned PPI and mature inquiries), following procedures and scripts to appropriately and compliantly represent the College.
2. Effective use of contact time to set appointments that meet expectations of show rate.
3. Generate referral inquiries during contact conversations in accordance with expectations.
4. Accurate and thorough record keeping of inquiries (name, address, etc.), contacts/comments and statuses of prospective students in CRM database.
5. Complete professional follow-up to reschedule appointments or confirm appointments as needed.
· High School diploma and at least three years telemarketing or sales experience required.
· Some college preferred.
· Phone sales experience preferred.
· Experience using and keeping records in a customer relationship management (CRM) database (i.e., Velocify)
See Job Description