Account Coordinator at LeasePlan USA
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Rolling Meadows, Illinois
The Account Coordinator is responsible for providing service and support to our clients and our client's account management team, driving superior customer satisfaction through efficient and effective responses.
- Work collaboratively with the Account Management team on job-related functions, related to LeasePlan’s client base
- Prioritize and follow through on multiple responsibilities from internal and external client requests
- Manage daily requests through utilization of LeasePlan’s client interface software-ePlan, mainframe systems-AS400, internet, and multiple client management tools
- Assist with vehicle specs and equipment recommendations, replacement analysis and cost saving suggestions
- Create, enhance, produce and provide initial analysis of designated reports based on client requestsements
- Manage communication to drivers to drive cost containment in an effective model - MFS clients
- Complete all tasks as outlined in Roles and Responsibilities document
- Communicate client requests internally and coordinate the successful achievement of these requests
- Manage the teams ResponsePlan tickets and emails during absences relating to the specific clients supported
- Be actively involved in all Living Group meetings and when applicable take a leadership role.
- Update system with client specific data
- Keep up to date on industry news
- Become proficient in all programs and applications
- Consistently demonstrate LeasePlan’s core values; passion, expertise, commitment, and respect to internal and external clients
- Communicate with co-workers, team members, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Demonstrate reliable and predictable attendance.
- Other duties assigned to ensure overall departmental efficiency.
- Develop professional partnerships and useful internal relationships through effective communication.
- Responds and acts confidently, assertively, and decisively while taking responsibility and accountability.
- Works independently, effectively manages and uses time while juggling competing priorities.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and solves problems.
- Thorough and accurate, works effectively with systems.
- Must have ability to provide exceptional internal and external customer service.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Should have ability to work independently.
- Must be flexible and willing to adapt to the department’s needs.
Experience: 2 years of customer service, account support or customer interface experience preferred.
Skills: Microsoft office suite-Word & Excel, PowerPoint added benefit. Mainframe skills, AS400, proficient in verbal and written communication
See job description