Medical Biller at PV Services Group, LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Machesney Park, Illinois
Are you looking for a fast paced, fun, and collaborative environment? As we continue to grow, we are looking for team members that have a positive attitude and are interested in learning. No prior medical billing experience is required!
Check out what it is like to be a Medical Biller at PV and see if YOU fit the description! https://youtu.be/2SrupRgVvIE
Our Culture and Team Environment:
Culture and core values are a huge deal at Practice Velocity. We take pride in our unique environment that promotes team work, collaboration, fun and positivity. While each member of the Practice Velocity team comes from a different background, we all exhibit our core values: team player, positive energy, continuous improvement, clients win.
- We're informal and casual whenever possible - shorts and flip flops are OK most days
- PTO and flex-time that allows you to have work/life balance
- Free lunch Wednesdays, pizza during Town Hall and many other opportunities for food/snacks
- Barista onsite to help with your caffeine needs
- Get to know your co-workers during TGIF Happy Hour
- And More!
The Medical Biller performs all functions related to the billing and collections of services provided including: client and patient communication
- Specific duties include applying payments and adjustments to patient accounts
- Assist with accurate and timely submission of claims
- Communicate with insurance payers
- Review and resolution of denied claims
- Timely review of patient medical records in compliance with standard coding guidelines
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- At least one year of experience in physician office medical billing is preferred
- Understanding of managed care is preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred
All applicants applying for the Medical Biller must successfully complete our assessment to be considered. The assessment takes approximately 45 minutes to complete. Assessment includes; math, vocabulary, behavior, and customer service. You will need speakers for the customer service portion.
Assessment link: www.gotestnow.com/go/F2/pv-billing/
See job description