Brentwood Springs - Manager of Dietary Services at Springstone Inc.
Posted in General Business 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: newburgh, Indiana
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
Position: Brentwood Springs - Manager of Dietary Services Location: Newburgh, IN Job Id: 3302-8436 # of Openings: 1
Manager of Dietary Services
Brentwood Springs is a 48-bed behavioral hospital located near Evansville in Newburgh, IN. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Brentwood Springs we are dedicated to Changing Peoples Lives, 97% of our patients recommend treatment at Brentwood Springs*
The Dietary Services team at Brentwood Springs Hospital plays a vital role in our mission of Changing Peoples Lives. We seek team members that are outwardly passionate about not only creating but also maintaining a positive environment for all of our guests every day. We are proud of the services that we bring to our patients and staff; we desire to build our team with others that are equally dedicated to the same positive outcome. We actively reach out to our guests in a warm and welcoming way, understanding that our every interaction is crucial to the well-being of others around us. We set the bar high for our Dietary Services team to embrace and deliver a compassionate style of customer service, to prepare and serve high quality appetizing meals and to maintain our dining facilities in a professional manner. Changing Peoples Lives is what we do every day by delivering outstanding service while treating all with dignity, respect and passionate affirming behaviors.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Maintains rotating menu following established dietary and food cost guidelines in collaboration with Registered Dietician for specific patient needs.
- Keeps and rotates food/consumables stored per health department and hospital guidelines.
- Ensures staff accountability and accurately follows all policies and procedures.
- Makes dietary staff schedules and coaches and trains staff.
- High school diploma, GED, or combination of education and relevant work experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license & a favorable Motor Vehicle Report, along with proof of insurance when using own auto.
- May be required to work flexible hours and overtime.
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 days of employment
- Previous management experience in food service, hospital experience preferred.
- Food Safety/Sanitation certification preferred.
*Source: Mental Health Outcomes: Patient Satisfaction Survey 2016