Bartender at Texas Western Management Partners, LP
Posted in Restaurant - Food Service 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Seatac, Washington
Our business is booming. Which is to be expected. After all, with a team like ours, success comes pretty easily. That's because our associates are -- hmm, how can we put this in a way that doesn't sound overly cocky -- the best on the planet.
Texas Western Hospitality, and managing partner Western International, own and operate over thirty select service, full service and extended stay hotels all carrying Marriott, Holiday Inn and Hilton flags. We currently operate hotels throughout Texas, Arizona, and North Carolina. We have several properties under construction which will open in the near future.
Texas Western Hospitality flies only the best flags, builds only the best hotels and employs only the best of managers. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to all of our stakeholders; investment partners, owners, associates and customers alike.
The Bartender mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to customers and assists wait staff with orders. To take food orders from customers around the bar. Bartender will ensure customers are receiving quality Food & Beverage products and service, thereby adding to a positive guest experience.
- Greets guests pleasantly as they approach the bar; promotes house drinks and food items; utilizes up selling skills whenever possible to maximize revenues.
- Prepares beverages requested by customers or servers according to standard operating procedures (i.e. proper proportions and ingredients control costs provide a consistent product to the guests)
- Uses POS (Point of Sales) system machine accurately, collects money and makes change.
- Stocks bar and beer cooler area as required.
- Keeps bar and beer cooler area neat and orderly (includes standard sanitation practices and washing glasses behind the bar).
- Recognizes intoxicated guests and acts accordingly.
- Serves food to customers around the bar.
- Keeps liquor at par levels, ordering or requisitioning products using the bottle-for-bottle control system. Completes nightly liquor list.
- Follows all opening and closing procedures.
- Maintains continuity of guest satisfaction through constant communication with wait staff.
- Trains new Bartenders.
- Prepares fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Monitors guest behavior and guest alcohol consumption to determine when alcohol service to the guest should cease; notifies management of incidents involving excessive alcohol consumption or impaired condition of customers.
- Checks identification whenever the age of a guest requesting and alcoholic beverage service is questionable; follows state and local laws regarding the sale and service of alcoholic beverages.
- Ensures snack bowls are full and promptly refills bowls as necessary.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Must possess current class 12 MAST permit.
- Specialized knowledge of bartending and mixing drinks.
- FAST PACED
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
See job description