Nurse Manager at Community Health Network
Posted in Health Care 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Kokomo, Indiana
The Nurse Manager (RN) - Inpatient Psych position is located in Kokomo, Indiana.
- The Nurse Manager achieves the goals and objectives of the department through the development of a new partnership between team members, physicians, and the network, consistent with the values, mission and vision of Community Health Network
- Serves as leader in providing excellent service, clinical standards, patient satisfaction goals to include patient/physician relationships and staff rounding
- Ensures staffing meets departmental workload and assignments reflect appropriate utilization of personnel, scope of practice, competencies, patient needs, and level of care
- Utilizes evidence based practices with regard to patient mix, resulting in improved clinical outcomes, and increased patient satisfaction
Five years of experience with a minimum of three years of management/leadership experience.
Associates of Science in Nursing from an accredited nursing program required, Bachelor's of Nursing required within 5 years of assuming role. Master's degree strongly preferred.
Current and valid license by the State of Indiana as a Registered Nurse
- Knowledge and ability to apply Performance Improvement philosophy
- Ability to manage financial resources, including departmental budgets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, negotiate, be flexible and problem solve
- Operationalize network goals, objectives and imperatives
- Understand the change process
- Demonstrate leadership competency in effectiveness standards
RN nurse manager, leadership, clinical outcomes, competencies, BH, psych
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.