Branch Manager, The Creative Group - Dallas Galleria at Robert Half International
Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dallas, Texas
JOB REQUISITIONBranch Manager, The Creative Group - Dallas Galleria
LOCATIONTX PRO DALLAS
As a Branch Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Motivating and directing to all branch employees.
- Incrementally growing branch revenue consistent with RHI targets.
- Providing quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
Hiring, coaching, mentoring, and developing recruiting and support staff
- Reviewing monthly activities for all direct reports.
- Actively leading marketing activities as an involved manager.
- Creating and maintaining a culture of performance; and facilitating cross-promotion activities for all divisions.
Developing and growing a client base
- Using your proven business development and management background to develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for temporary, project and/or full-time staffing solutions.
- Conducting telephone and in-person meetings with key managers and senior-level executives, for the purpose of prospecting new business and identifying key staffing needs.
- Using a consultative approach, recommending and providing staffing solutions to clients; meeting with candidates for client meetings as necessary.
- Solidifying RHI’s presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Working with Regional Management to generate an annual budget and business plan, and provide day-to-day supervision and leadership to his/her direct reports.
- Supervising the administrative functions of the office.
- Must be articulate, proactive, able to teach, willing to suggest process improvements and able to interact with senior management.
- 3+ years’ experience in business development and management is required.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan. ·
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONTX PRO DALLAS