Springstone- Regional Director of Quality at Springstone Inc.
Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dallas, Texas
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
Position: Springstone- Regional Director of Quality Location: Dallas, TX Job Id: 3298 # of Openings: 1
Quality Director, Inpatient
Clinical Services Department
Are you looking to join a growing company whose mission is to help others? Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health services in numerous markets throughout the United States. The name Springstone represents the possibilities of hope and renewal anchored by a solid and secure foundation. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives.
We are now looking for a Quality Director. Our corporate headquarters is located in Louisville, Kentucky although this position could be located anywhere in Texas.
This position has management responsibility for the Quality, Risk Management and Performance Improvement function as well as Patient Safety and Satisfaction Programs. This key role also leads regulatory compliance efforts and supports Springstone's new location openings as a critical member of the startup team. A highly self-motivated professional with the ability to develop relationships, establish credibility and provide system leadership through strong communication skills, interpersonal effectiveness, and demonstrated technical expertise.
Members of our team enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package
Education: Masters' Degree from an accredited school in social work, marriage and family therapy, psychology, counseling, nursing or related field
Experience: 5 years clinical experience required in a psychiatric inpatient setting, 2 years' experience in supporting an organization's quality, risk management, performance improvement processes
License: Valid clinical license including LPC, LMFT, LSW, LCSW, or other related license preferred
Additional Requirements: Knowledge and experience in the application of Joint Commission's Behavioral Health Standards. Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
Job Duties :
- Provide oversight and direction for inpatient's performance improvement (PI) program, risk management process, education and training initiatives, and quality initiatives through the creation and implementation of auditing tools, quality improvement plans, policy and procedure, mock surveys, and training curriculum.
- Design a system for collection and analysis of inpatient performance and quality data for the purpose of identifying risks and opportunities for development, supporting the creation and implementation of quality improvement plans, and the measurement of plans success
- Coordinate Inpatient's annual Performance Improvement Plan and evaluation process
- Lead Inpatient Leadership and Quality Directors to ensure conformance with state, federal, and The Joint Commission Behavioral Health standards on an on-going basis through creating, implementing and conducting audits, policy and process development, education, training, and quality improvement plans
- Establish and monitor quarterly quality metrics and education initiatives, including educational program development and delivery in alignment with platform trends and strategic development initiatives
- In conjunction with the Inpatient Quality Manager, the Quality Managers will be responsible for the overall design, implementation, and evaluation of the hospital and inpatient's safety program