PTA Instructor at Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
Posted in Education 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: North Hollywood, California
We have an opening for a Physical Therapist Assistant Instructor at our North Hollywood, CA campus.
- Provide instruction to Physical Therapist Assistant classes.
- Adherence to applicable accreditation commission standards or agencies regulations, the school policies and procedures, and the department’s curricula.
- Monitor school progress, conduct student orientations and advise students throughout the program.
- Assist with on-going review and development of curricula in the department and make suggestions per policy.
- Attend orientations, staff meetings, and faculty meetings as scheduled.
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapist assistant or physical therapist program, or deemed equivalent program.
- Associate degree as a physical therapist assistant or professional degree as a physical therapist.
- Professional license as PTA or PT in the state where employed.
- Minimum of 4 years of clinical experience as a physical therapist assistant or physical therapist.
- Previous teaching experience preferred and/or CI credential.
- Strong communication, organization, interpersonal, problem-solving, and counseling skills.
See Job Description