Case Manager at COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS INC
Posted in Nonprofit - Social Services 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Torrington, Connecticut
Community Solutions, Inc. is looking for a dedicated and passionate individual to join our case management team in Torrington CT, Mon/Wed 12pm-8pm T/TH/F 9am-5pm. You will be a part of a team helping to guide clients in their development and assist them to become a positive influence in the community. General duties would include conducting intake assessments, participate in and lead individual and group counseling sessions, manage case records, prepare clients and case files for discharge and provide aftercare services and serve as a role model to clients modeling pro-social behaviors.
Community Solutions Inc. (CSI) is a nonprofit organization that promotes self-reliance, responsibility and accountability for at-risk and disadvantaged youth and adults. Since 1962, CSI has delivered supervision, treatment, and comprehensive, individualized services to help clients interact more effectively in their communities and become productive citizens.
CSI offers great benefits which include:
- Two (2) weeks’ vacation accrued within the first year, bumped to three (3) weeks accrual after 1 year of service.
- Sick time (7 days accrual basis), floating holiday time (4 days/year).
- Medical and Dental plans.
- Voluntary plan options for: Vision, FSA, voluntary STD, Accident, Hospital, Life insurance and AD&D.
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan with automatic enrollment and a company match of 100% up to 4% of your contribution.
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year service.
- Ongoing training.
- Bachelor’s degree and one year experience in case management or similar field. Education may be substituted with experience on a year for year basis.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to engage and develop collaborations with community agencies.
- Previous assessment experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
CSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disability/Vet. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.