Business Analyst, Client Relations at Inmar, Inc.
Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
The Business Analyst-Client Relations supports the Client Relations team by performing analysis, processing and driving improvements to client receivable reconciliation; helping solve internal and external business problems; and providing data-related deliverables, services, and support to clients and internal teams. The Business Analyst provides consistent high quality insights and analysis, performs troubleshooting, research and issue resolution, designs and implements improvements to work processes, and leads both external and internal projects.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Support the organization’s business objectives, delivering solid outcomes and positive client experiences
- Perform analysis and processing of cash and claim exceptions to support reconciliation of client receivables balance
- Develop and drive initiatives to continuously improve reconciliation processes
- Execute all phases of information deliverables including data mining, analysis, insights and recommendations, presentation and communication to internal and external clients
- Provide high quality insights and recommendations to internal and external clients through data analysis, knowledge of business processes, and industry trends
- Communicate results effectively and appropriately to audiences at a wide range of organizational levels
- Conduct data analyses such as trending and benchmarking with comparative data
- Troubleshoot complex data problems
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 support of internal and external client data and system issues
- Participate in product grooming, perform and lead user acceptance testing
- Write SQL reports
- Produce reports and other requested deliverables including financial analysis
- Design internal and external facing dashboards for trending and benchmarking
- Create SOP documentation for existing and new business processes
- Establish and foster ongoing relationship with assigned clients
- Identify, develop and implement new procedures to increase efficiency and productivity of work processes
- Ensure timely completion of client requests, assigned projects, issue resolution, and other action items
- Use data visualizations appropriately and effectively
- Conduct proper validation procedures on own and others’ work
- Serve as subject matter expert to clients on industry and business processes
- Adhere to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Serve as a liaison between Client Relations and IT
- Develop and execute project plans with the objective of maximizing client satisfaction while aligning to organizational business objectives
- Anticipate client informational needs on an individual and global level and use these insights to assist internal teams with creation of data products
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in business or a related field with four to six years of experience in business analysis or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to complete the job responsibilities
- Advanced technical skills with the ability to communicate technical requirements, and compose a business process flow using applications such as MS Visio, SmartDraw, or other graphics/diagramming application
- SQL and VBA strongly preferred; Alteryx a plus
- Knowledge of GAAP strongly preferred
- Proven ability to compose complex professional business correspondence, reports and analyses
- Ability to troubleshoot complex data problems
- Ability to train other associates on business processes
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple projects and business problems simultaneously
- Ability to solve problems with minimal instruction and guidance
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office suite of software products (Excel, Access, Word), SQL Server management studio, Google products (email, calendar, Drive)
- Solid documentation skills
- Self-starter with initiative and sense of urgency
- MBA preferred
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Frequently required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
Occasionally: Job requires this activity up to 33% of the time
Frequently: Job requires this activity between 33% - 66% of the time
Regularly: Job requires this activity more than 66% of the time
Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer