Customer Support Representative at Hologic
Posted in Admin - Clerical 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
At Hologic, we’re an innovative medical technology company that enables healthier lives everywhere, every day. We are also a company that prospers and grows, which is why we’ve been able to expand our offerings to empower even more people and champion women’s health What powers our growth across Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical and Medical Aesthetics Solutions is also what differentiates us: the exceptional and clinically proven capacity of our products to detect, diagnose and treat illnesses and other health conditions earlier and better. This clinical superiority creates high expectations, which we fulfill by continually challenging ourselves to improve health through better technology, education and market access. None of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees. Together, our expertise and dedication to developing and sharing more robust, science-based certainty drives our global presence and a promising pipeline that responds to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities. While we focus on women’s health and well-being, we are committed to having an even broader benefit on the world. Together, we advocate for better health and wellness through solutions that provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter fax, phone, and email orders for multiple divisions into Oracle Order Management focusing on primarily non-standard orders
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, fax and email including making changes to existing orders, proof of delivery, order status, sales contact information, etc
- Follow up to ensure appropriate documentation has been received or actions have been taken when necessary
- Assist with other projects or departmental tasks as assigned
- Working hours are 10:00am-7:00pm
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Highly proficient using a PC, the internet and MS Office applications especially Outlook
- Advanced attention to details skills
- Experience being in a call queue, and entering purchase orders into an order management system
- Oracle experience preferred
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Must be able to demonstrate good time management and organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task
- Positive, can-do attitude and the ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Flexibility with regard to schedule during quarter end, or peak volume times is required
Punctual, regular and consistent attendance
Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
5+ years previous Customer Service or call center experience in a fast paced manufacturing setting required
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
Hologic, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer inclusive of disability and veterans.