Vice President, Service - Region North & Central America at Elekta
Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Are you a current Elekta employee?
Please click here to apply through our internal career site Find Jobs - Elekta.
Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
The Vice President of Service - Region North & Central America (RNCA), will have primary responsibility for leading and developing the Service Organization, managing the Service P&L and for directing Service and Support operations. The objectives are to providing world class customer service across the Region, on an optimized cost structure, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
The selected candidate will be instrumental in developing the Service strategy for the Region in alignment with the Global Service strategy, and creating both short-term and long-term objectives for continuous service improvement. The position is also responsible for sharing best practices from the region, implementing/adhere to the global platform and leveraging of global process and tools.
The Vice President of Service will be a part of the Global Service management team with an active participation to support Elekta globally.
- Lead and develop the Service organization to ensure that customer service and support is delivered efficiently across the Region, meeting customer service levels and exceeding customer expectations in service quality
- Drive the financial performance of Service and Support in the Region and ensure that all financial metrics are delivered according to budget
- Direct the development and implementation of the approved strategic plan for service in Region RNCA
- Ensure teamwork, collaboration and support across the country Service teams through active performance management and establishing common goals and targets
- Ensure teamwork, collaboration and support across global Service teams
- Proactively share regional best practices with global Service community
- Implement, adhere and leverage on global standards, process, methods, and tools
- Accountable for Customer Escalation process, and to involve and handover to stakeholders accordingly
- Develop and train service sales team in reaching the objectives (customer satisfaction, sales support, service efficiency and effectiveness)
- Review, approve, and implement the operating plans, budgets, policies, and procedures
- Work closely with Product Lifecycle Management and Service Engineering to maintain effective escalation procedures
- Ensure that Installed Base products are kept up to date with respect to Field Change Orders
- Provide management and customer reporting which demonstrates the effectiveness and achievements of the service organization
- Manages the selection, termination, development, measurement, motivation, and compensation of direct reporting management staff
- Constantly evaluate the performance of reporting management staff members and participates in selection of key new staff members regional, and global
- Proactively develop direct reports’ capabilities (knowledge, skills and experience), as well as their capacity to manage and lead in line with Elekta’s leadership competency framework, and the core values
- Ensures that staff productivity and morale are at high levels
- Maintain an understanding of competition strengths and weaknesses as well as market trends as it relates to service and support for major competitors
- Participate in Sr. Management Team Business Review Meetings
- Be an active member of the Global Service leadership team
- Prescribe specific limitations of the authority of subordinates regarding policies, contractual commitments, expenditures and personnel actions
- Ensures that all activities and operations are carried out in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations
- Communicate and ensure compliance with Elekta’s Code of Conduct
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or five or more years of successful senior leadership experience within the service/technology industry required. Experience in the medical capital equipment industry is an advantage
- Experience from a heavily regulated business environment is a plus
- Executive presence with excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Ability to speak and present publicly. Fluent in the English language
- Proven track record in driving Field Service and Support Service efficiency initiatives
- Proven track record in being a global team player, to share and implement best practices based the company’s best interest vs. each optimized per country
- Experience in managing service P&Ls
- Effective team building skills, organizational and staff development
- Demonstrated aptitude for strategic thinking and the ability to implement through others
- Flexible style (“do whatever it takes” approach)
- Strong in building and maintaining successful and effective working relationships with both direct reports, Service management team members and other colleagues within the Group
- Personality based on strong ethical standard, values and good judgement
- Availability for extensive overnight travel domestic and international
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.