Agency Media Sales (YouTube & Other Performance Media) at Edvo
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Company: Channel Factory is a team of innovators and growth hackers working in the social video ecosystem since 2010. We strive to be the best and to build a sustainable business by figuring out whats next. We've been recognized by INC, Forbes, and TechWeek. We care deeply about Social Video, Brand-Safe Advertising and being the best partner we can for our clients.
Reports to: Senior Director, Revenue Operations
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to securing a deal
- Find new sales opportunities through networking and develop long-term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Consult with clients on their advertising needs and bring innovative video solutions to meet their objectives
- Ability to create forecast/track/report sales performance, including budget, dates, probability to close
- Travel to agencies and clients throughout a territory
- Collaborate with internal Channel Factory teams (Client Services, Marketing, Ad Ops) to oversee proper execution of campaigns and ensure alignment with client’s KPIs
- Provide actionable insight and solutions to clients based on their objectives and Channel Factory opportunities
- Negotiate deal costs and terms to close win-win client programs
- Minimum 2-4 years of digital experience (in online video and content a plus)
- Strong agency and brand relationships
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Established relationships with agencies and brand side teams
- Ability to lead, collaborate and work autonomously in a fast-paced entrepreneurial team environment
- Effective problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to assess situations, evaluate options, make decisions, draw conclusions, and exercise judgment
- Possess understanding and ability to analyze clients’ business marketing objectives, brand or ROI goals, media buying cycles, metrics for success, etc.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication/presentation skills
- Proven capacity to utilize analytics to drive campaign optimization
- Knowledge of MS office and Salesforce
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay and benefits packages
- Catered meals and snacks
- Monthly cell phone and gym membership allowance
- Generous vacation and holiday schedule
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.