Engagement Manager, SAP Order to Cash at Tephra Inc
Posted in Information Technology 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Engagement Manager – SAP Order to Cash (OTC)
- An Engagement Manager is responsible for the planning, execution and management of transformation engagements at Our Client clients. He/she coordinates the work of Our Client and client team members for typically one project.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of all project phases, releases, and project components for transformation projects.
- Responsible for overall quality, engagement, and adherence to the schedule and budget for the project.
Responsibilities of Role:
- Coordinate project timeline with her/his team(s) to ensure checkpoints and goals are met to the client’s satisfaction.
- Manage overall resource allocation and capacity planning for the project.
- Report project level status, metrics, issues and risks and manage overall completion and sign-off on project deliverables.
- Lead and manage small teams conducting transformational projects, implementing business process improvements, or implementing ERP systems for our clients
- Conduct workshops (e.g. requirements, gathering, solution architecting) with business managers.
- Work with client staff and end-users to determine the business and functional requirements for the system within an ERP solution.
- Create detailed systems documentation, test scripts, and presentations.
- Leverage business and technical expertise to address technology architecture, blueprinting, data analysis, business modeling, technical design, application development, integration, and enablement.
- Configure the SAP system to meet the business requirements.
- Provide leadership and guidance to other analysts and client personnel assigned to the projects.
- Collaborate in scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals.
- Hands on SAP - SD configuration skills.
- Atleast 3-4 end to end SAP lifecycle implementations.
- Lead Order to cash workshops in Order management, Pricing & Billing process.
- Ability to conduct workshops and develop FS. GATP, EDI, REbate processing and CRM Hybris skills would be plus.
- Demonstrated experience in managing transformational initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline required
- Willingness to travel 100%