Data Engineer-Data Integration at Tephra Inc
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Loveland, Colorado
What we're looking for:Data Engineer to build and maintain an infrastructure for delivering customer insights from structured and unstructured data sources. The Data Engineer will implement analytical solutions with a focus on collecting, managing, modeling, analyzing, and visualizing data and develop batch & real-time processes to move data
What you'll do:
- Have the ability to work with senior IT and Business leaders providing technical guidance related to data architecture, data models and meta data management
- Work closely with database teams on topics related to data requirements, cleanliness, accuracy etc.
- Interact with the Business divisions to understand all data requirements to develop business insights and translate them into data structures and data model requirements to IT
- Code, test, and document new or modified data systems to create robust and scalable applications for data analytics
- Develop standards and processes for integration projects and initiatives
- Collect, parse, manage, analyze and visualize large sets of data using multiple platforms
- Ensure that data pipelines are scalable, repeatable, and secure, and can serve multiple users within the company
Need to have:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in technical or business discipline or related experience; Master's Degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience with advanced data management systems (e.g. Teradata, Hadoop etc.) (MUST HAVE)
- 5+ years’ experience in developing applications in high volume data staging/ ETL environments and is proficient in advanced SQL skills (Postgres/ SQL) (MUST HAVE)
- Clear understanding of different data domains in operations, customer etc., and has experience in master data management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions; tolerance in dealing with bad quality data
- Knowledge of developing and maintaining formal documentation that describes data and data structures including data modeling
- Team oriented, goals oriented, and flexible with proven track record in collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in agile methodology
Nice to have: