Business Consultant at Tephra Inc
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Edison, New Jersey
- Work as an individual contributor for transformational projects in an ERP environment.
- Work directly with clients at team and project management levels to guide complex projects and develop innovative solutions
- Focus on business process re-engineering efforts, technology enablement, and related change management.
- Earn trusted client status and build relationships that extend beyond the project’s lifecycle
Responsibilities of Role:
- Collaborate in the development of strong value propositions for transformational initiatives
- Apply knowledge of the business processes for developing and testing ERP functions associated with business operations.
- Collaborate in workshops (solution architecting, requirements gathering) with business managers, client staff, and end-users to determine business and functional requirements
- Configure ERP systems and engage in development efforts to meet client business requirements
- Conduct knowledge transfer and training of end-users, including sharing best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent discipline required
- A minimum of five (5) years prior professional consulting or equivalent business process industry
- At least five (5) years of hands-on systems configuration experience within a leading ERP module (Oracle, SAP, SFDC)
- Successful completion of at least one full life cycle implementations of an ERP system
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to engage in discussions and negotiate mutually beneficial solutions when necessary
- Willingness to travel 100% on a weekly basis to client locations"