SAP Banking and Finance Domain Architect at Tephra Inc
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
This position will be responsible for leading opportunities with Banking and financial services clients
OUR CLIENT has a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, creative and dynamic individual as we are currently looking for the best Finance Architects with SAP knowledge to join our Enterprise Application Services – SAP team
Reporting to the SAP Customer Solutions Lead, the consultant is the business partner of the prospect/customer and works closely together with sales team to increase the number of customers and revenue across the North America markets.
- The consultant leads interactions with prospects/customers in BFS area by providing high quality business and product presentations and demonstrations, as required.
- Lead Assessments/Due Diligences and ability to provide various technical options for problem statements
- It is essential for Consultant to possess breadth and depth of knowledge in the Banking and Financial services domain.
- Closely work with OUR CLIENT Client Partners, SAP customer solutions and Clients on SAP solution
- Strong customer orientation
- Analyze prospects' requirements, work with larger OUR CLIENT solutions team and propose the best possible solution
- Demonstrate understanding of BFS domain challenges and experience of working around the same
- Create and deliver demonstrations and presentations, where required
- Demonstrate strong Banking and Financial services domain knowledge with deep analysis skills to understand SAP landscapes
- Manage the business relationship with the customer and be OUR CLIENT’s "face" to the customer throughout the sales and delivery process
- Should be able to relate a business problem to a technical SAP solution.
- Document and communicate product feedback and new requirements from the field
- Capable of demonstrating, discussing and defending domain solution with customer team.
- Good knowledge of SAP banking and financial services solution
- Communicate competitive intelligence from the field
- 15+ years of experience primarily in the Banking and financial services domain
- SAP Experience: 5+ years in SAP finance area with 15+ years of consulting experience
- SAP Core Banking Solutions Experience – at least two end to end implementations.
- Strong knowledge of Chart of accounts, GL, AP, AR and knowhow of FSCM, Treasury, Funds/Loan mgmt, etc.
- Has working experience of leading a SAP projects and has worked in onsite/offshore methodology
- Comfortable in discussion the business solutions in BFS domain and has understanding of the current affairs in the industry
- Experience developing and presenting clear and concise technical solutions
- Multiple years of SAP implementation experience in finance area, preferably in BFS domain
- Ability to facilitate workshops and to identify business requirements
- Ability to generate opportunities and frontend customer interactions from BFS domain perspective
- Strong problem solver with the ability to analyze root cause
- Proactively propose alternate solutions to the customer as and when needed
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- CAN DO attitude
- Strong organizational and personal skills to successfully communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-driven, motivated and results orientated
- Strong listening skills and solution orientated approach to selling
- This would be a traveling job. Be closer to a major airport and be willing to travel anywhere in the country. 50% travel expected.
- Closer to a major airport and willing to travel
- US Green Card/ US Citizen