Big Data AWS Cloud Architect at GTT LLC
Posted in Information Technology 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Title: Big Data AWS Cloud Architect
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 6 – 12 Months Contract
Pay Rate Range: $130/hr - $150/hr
- Great opportunity for a Consulting or Sr Consulting level Big Data AWS Cloud Architect expert that can also write solid Java code.
- Our client is moving their production system (system loads 300 tb of new data daily) to AWS Cloud/Native.
- All the engineers on the project are very senior and contribute on the coding side(all-Java).
- 150/hr pay rate and a chance to work with some very talented senior software engineers.
Big Data AWS Cloud Architect Required Skills:
- AWS services at scale including Kinesis, EMR, Athena, SQS, DynamoDB, EC2 auto scaling groups, and IAM
- 7+ years of Java/J2EE and object-oriented methodologies
- Java Multi-threading involving fault tolerant highly scalable systems
- Spring, Hibernate, messaging, Java Ecosystem
- Successfully developed for large scale distributed systems and reliable, fault tolerant software.
- Understanding of and practical experience with the principles of designing and building production quality services and APIs.
- Knowledge of various SQL and NoSQL databases such MS SQL, DynamoDB, RDS, and Aurora
- Cloud orchestration using Terraform, CloudFormation, or similar technologies
- Jenkins and other build pipeline tools a plus