Intern Program Director, Talent Acquisition at Universal Music Group
Posted in Health Care 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Universal Music Group’s Talent Management team is seeking an experienced Internship Program Lead to further drive the strategy and future state of our U.S. Internship Programs team. We are looking for a strong leader who has successfully helped organizations attract, engage, and hire top talent for year-round internship programs. In this role, you will be responsible for further developing UMG’s internship recruiting strategy as well as play a key program management role overseeing the programs.
- Lead the full-cycle internship program for spring, summer and fall initiatives
- Overseeing the recruitment strategy and process, orientation, and programmatic elements.
- Design and manage evaluation tools
- Use data-driven results to communicate the success of the programs
- Partner with business unit leadership and human resources business partners to determine the intern hiring goals for the calendar year
- Manage executive level program referrals
- Serve as the lead representative of the programs both internally and externally
- Manage 1 direct report
- Design and execute university recruiting strategies to attract top talent (career fairs, information sessions, on-campus interviews, office tours, etc.)
- Design and execute strategic marketplace initiatives to attract a diverse candidate pipeline
- Develop a robust “in session” program inclusive of guest speakers, events, etc.
- Develop an early-identification strategy to maximize hiring efficiency
- Develop a strategy to create full-time employment pipeline
- Design and execute an intern alumni program
- 5 – 8+ years of experience leading internship programs in fluid and fast-paced environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Creativity in problem-solving & intellectual curiosity
- Flexibility to travel during peak campus recruiting season
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under hard deadlines
- Ability to interact with all levels of management team
Universal Music Group is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, & audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, we identify and develop artists and produce and distribute the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation, & entrepreneurship, we foster the development of services, platforms, & business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You can find out more about us at www.universalmusic.com and view our current career opportunities at www.umusiccareers.com.