Executive Assistant at XL Hybrids
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
XL Hybrids Inc. is looking to bring on board an experienced Executive Assistant that will support the CEO, COO, VP Finance and overall XL team. This role requires multi‐tasking at many levels, and a great opportunity for someone to manage all activities of growing company.
About XL Hybrids:
CO2 emissions from transportation recently surpassed the power sector as the largest source of greenhouse gas emissions in the United States. Fleet vehicles account for over 25% of these emissions yet account for only ~5% of the vehicles on the road. XL Hybrids is a pioneering developer of hybrid electric and plug‐in powertrains that reduce oil consumption while also providing a good financial return. Our systems are available on Ford, GM, and Isuzu vehicles, and we sell to the largest fleets in the world such as Verizon, FedEx and Pepsi.
Our fleet‐ready™ electrification systems deliver cost‐effective solutions that enables commercial and municipal fleets to quickly and efficiently reduce transportation fuel consumption, lower operating costs, and measure performance to meet corporate sustainability goals. Founded by alumni of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, we are an ambitious and rapidly growing team, with a state‐of‐the‐art engineering facility in Boston. We are rapidly deploying our technology and are looking for high‐energy, creative, and ambitious people to join our team.
At XL Hybrids we offer a competitive salary, meaningful stock ownership, 401K, health benefits. Additionally, we offer a fun work environment and the opportunity to enter a high‐growth startup company. We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated leadership and excellence throughout their careers but are also excited about the prospect of creating positive change for our environment through the transformation of the fleet vehicle industry.
Executive Assistant responsibilities:
- Support the executive team with a focus on scaling operations while also improving efficiency and efficacy
- Coordinate communications, meetings and calendars - Support relationship building, networking and contact management
- Assistance with travel arrangements as needed
- Data room, cloud and file management
- Background research on a range of topics
- Have flexibility as needed during “off hours” to answer questions and/or troubleshoot travel or meeting issues
- Capacity to seek out and implement efficiencies
- Able to work full‐time in the Boston office
- Candidate will report to the CEO
Other administrative responsibilities:
- Managing the office supplies & kitchen inventory
- Handling in‐coming calls
- Coordinate Friday office lunches, BBQs and Office Outings
- Coordinate with IT on office productivity equipment like printers, copiers, phones
- Pick and manage mail
- BA or BS from a 4‐year college
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Calendar
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multi‐task and prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- An interest in clean energy and automotive technology
- Discretion and confidentiality
- The willingness to help maintain a fun, clean, safe and orderly work environment
- The ability to work full time at the XL Hybrids’ Boston office