Product Manager - Sustainability & Integrations at Carvana
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
At Carvana, we sell cars, but we're not salespeople. Since 2013, we've been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world - the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that's $Trillion with a "T").
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...
- You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador and possess the know how to get the job done.
- We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments and juggle many things at once.
- In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
In our down time we have ping pong and corn hole (or "bags," depending on where you're from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to join our high-growth organization. As the Product Manager for Sustainability and Integrations, you'll work closely with all Carvana Development teams to help manage and prioritize work.. Additionally, you'll be leading the charge on a roadmap designed to support the rapid growth of our Operational Teams to ensure our systems are prepared for upcoming increases in volume.
- You'll enjoy this role if you love being involved with every step of the process, from research to custom development to solution design and iteration. You're highly autonomous and capable of taking high-level business problems and quickly developing solutions. This role requires a high degree of coordination and communication with other product teams that may need solutions from our development team.
- We iterate quickly, and having already amassed large and accelerating sales numbers, you will see your work have an immediate, growing impact every day in a hyper-growth company.
You will analyze data, work closely with design and engineering to scope releases, write detailed requirements, and prioritize features and bugs. You're also expected to be the leader of your team, ultimately responsible for the success of projects and the long-term trajectory of your KPIs.
- Participate end-to-end in the product life cycle, with a specific focus on internal tooling to enable scaling in a high growth environment
- Be actively involved in interpreting analytics, data, and measuring the impact of each release
- Collaborate with Carvana's Engineering teams to understand global prioritization and ensure our team is prepared to manage integrations with all areas of our business
- Work onsite in our Phoenix office
- Occasionally travel to other Carvana locations for collaboration with off-site teams (don't worry- these are fun places like Los Angeles, Nashville, and Atlanta)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years of experience in software product management
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with SalesForce
- Deep product experience at one or more highly successful (and ideally hypergrowth) companies
- Split-testing design and interpretation
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Open to feedback from all parts of the company
- A sense of humor. Read this again, if necessary
- Definitive design sensibility (your wireframes don't make people laugh or cry)
- Knowledge of data science best practices
- Agile methodology experience
- Product strategy/roadmapping experience
- Familiarity with Tableau (for creating new reports)
- Automotive industry experience
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN:
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.