Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) at Inuson International Inc
Posted in Entertainment/Gaming/Casino 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: LANGHORNE, Pennsylvania
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide behavior analyst services for individuals on caseload
- Conduct functional behavioral assessments and write reports summarizing results in accordance with state requirements;
- Develop positive behavior support/behavior intervention plans utilizing evidence-based interventions
- Train staff/teachers on positive behavior support plans and function-based interventions and monitor fidelity;
- Provide ongoing monitoring/analyzing of data and make programming adjustments as needed;
- Provide direct skills/behavior therapy with individuals on caseload as required by funding agencies and program expectations;
- Complete weekly clinical progress notes using DAP format, monthly clinical summaries, and other paperwork in a timely manner and in compliance with funding agencies and licensing requirements
- Assist with completion of Bio psychosocial or Psychiatric evaluations as needed
- Conduct weekly/ bi-weekly parent training/family therapy sessions and complete required paperwork
- Participate in medication reviews either bi-weekly or monthly, with the program’s psychiatrist and other team members, providing objective data/behavioral graphs to assist in medication management
- Participates in all treatment team meetings and presents progress barriers, goals, and interventions to the team members;
- Consults with all team members regarding individual’s needs, status, and progress and provide expertise to staff in understanding psychological/behavioral strengths and needs
- Consult with funding agencies bi-weekly and community providers as needed as well as with program social worker to ensure the needs of the family and individual are being met while in program as well as at discharge
- Facilitates, monitors, and documents therapeutic leave for individuals on caseload
- Supports reunification goals through generalization of skills and behavioral control into the home environment prior to discharge
- Maintains effective communication and working relationships with Our Client Services administration and co-workers
- Performs other duties relevant to program operations as defined by the Clinical Director.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst or BCBA-eligible.
- Post graduate degree in psychology or related human services field.
- Background in the development and implementation of behavioral interventions and various modalities of psychological treatment in accordance with highest standards of practice.
- Expertise/training in the use of psychological assessment tools such as Functional Behavior Assessment.
- Knowledge of psychopathology and normal human development and experience providing evaluation and treatment to individuals with developmental disabilities and/or co-morbid mental health disorders.
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary team framework and manage various levels of family functioning.
- Strong organizational and time management skills necessary.
- Strong clinical leadership skills and ability to work with parents/staff/individuals with varying cognitive abilities and skill levels.