Senior Product Manager - Chat and AI at Asurion
Posted in Management 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Mateo, California
Asurion is seeking a talented Senior Product Manager to join our growing team in San Mateo, CA. If you are an experienced product leader driven by a passion for creating exceptional customer experiences and are ready for a highly visible challenge, we want to meet you.
Asurion's incredible team of Soluto experts help millions of customers each year answer their tech questions and solve their tech challenges. They strive to provide the best possible service to our customers on every chat. We build chat tools to connect our customers to the right expert so we can help them get the answers they need.
The Sr. Product Manager, along with their Development and UX colleagues, will lead an agile Journey Team with the goal of creating the best chat experience for both our customer and our expert. This role will completely change the way customers interact with Asurion, using technology to improve the experience both when a live agent is driving the chat as well as when AI is providing assistance.
Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. As the global leader of connected life services, we provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn't work properly, Asurion's 17,000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processes operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, and working across any device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leading retailers, mobile carriers and pay-tv providers, Asurion helps customers enhance their lives through their technology. For more information about Asurion, please visit www.asurion.com
Here's what you'll bring to the team :
- Partnering with Development and UX leads to drive a cross-functional team to predict and resolve pain points across the customer lifecycle through the creation of a deep empathy with clients and your own product vision
- Owning the team's Key Performance Indicators and using them as the North Star to guide all team decisions. Making product decisions based on whatever will have the greatest impact on your KPIs, not by what is on a roadmap.
- Developing 'MVP Tests' to prove (or disprove) your product hypothesis and demonstrate a 'Test & Learn' mindset within your Product Team
- Utilizing Mixpanel and other Big Data tools to generate actionable product insights
- Have a technical acumen that allows for a complete understanding of the fundamental technologies driving the competitive landscape as well as within the Asurion ecosystem, and know how to leverage technology and systems to gain clear market advantages
- Demonstrate the interpersonal skills to interface well with all other disciplines of the business at an Executive, managerial level, as well as a front line team level
- Talking to your customers to understand their needs and pain points, and turning that information into product features
You are the Right Applicant If:
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA or other Master's Degree preferred
- You want to master the craft of Product Management and help others do the same
- You have 7+ years of product management, software development, or other relevant experience with at least 4 years as a product owner
- You have experience delivering web-based apps required; experience delivering consumer mobile apps (Android and iOS) a plus
- Experience with AI and/or communications platforms a big plus
- You get excited by utilizing data to make decisions and measure success yet can balance data with great intuition and customer knowledge
- You enjoy leading cross-functional teams and people like working with you
- You have experience working with engineers in an agile software development environment
- You are comfortable communicating complex business and technical issues and have executive presence
- You bring an entrepreneurial mindset to your product endeavors
- 10% domestic travel required
Note: Job level will be determined based on applicant's experience.