Training & Quality Lead - Customer Success at Gap
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
In GapTech, we are obsessed with our internal customers’ success. We set the bar high and our goal is to always deliver value to our customers and exceed their expectations. The Training and Quality Leader is accountable for ensuring the Customer Success organization technicians are equipped to deliver delightful customer service and standards are consistently met throughout the organization.
The Training and Quality Leader plays a vital role in ensuring our team is trained, we have a current, robust knowledge repository, and our department quality measurements are maintained. The Training and Quality Leader maintains and promotes a Growth Mindset in their daily workflow as well as when working through new and challenging experiences. This role maintains a clear point of view on technician performance, drives continuous improvements to ensure goals are met, and consistently evaluates and updates documentation to ensure quality and consistency.
- This role will be an individual contributor matrixed role as trainer will provide direct feedback to all trainees. The role may grow to have 4-6 direct reports in the future.
- This role is a part of the GapTech Customer Success; Customer Service.
- By following the program structure created via the Service Desk Training Leader, this role will implement a training program, new employee training, quality assurance program, and documentation standards for the Customer Support team, which ranges in size of 20-30 FTE and contractors across multiple headquarter locations.
- As part of the Customer Success organization, this role will support the agents who support all HQ personal, which included all brands.
- Develop, evaluate and facilitate training and curriculum for all levels of the Customer Success Team
- Maintain an innovative view point to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our training programs.
- Support creation and customization of learning solutions to build employee skills / competencies and provides technical support, direction, supervision and coaching to members of the Customer Success Team
- Utilizes the evaluation process and performs trend based analysis to identify, track, and compile technician performance and development trends which will be utilized to develop training programs for improvement and drive individual accountability
- Provides feedback to leadership on employee coaching, training and development to enhance behaviors that lead to excellent customer experience.
- Understands business partner/customer group’s business objectives and how their work can help the business realize its objectives or, in the event of problems, adversely affect their productivity
- Analyzes system environment and recommends improvements to system or processes
- Detects inefficiencies and implements improvements to current training processes and updating of documentation via virtual database (ServiceNOW, Houdini, etc.)
- Possesses technical knowledge and understanding of end-user systems to work on complex projects and participate on technical project teams.
- May have 4-6 direct reports in future
- Has successfully managed the creation and delivery of learning programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and decision making abilities.
- Has lead a team of one or more direct reports
- 2 years of Training and Quality Assurance in a service focused environment; awareness and experience creating documentation within a technical support environment.
- Is a solid team player and collaborates with leadership and peers
- Demonstrated commitment and passion for service excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and analyze technical and quality trends and information.
- Demonstrated interest in development and ability to provide ideas and accept coaching when appropriate.
- Demonstrated basic knowledge of software including Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Expert knowledge and skills of networking configuration and operation, PC configuration and operation, Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite, Application troubleshooting, Distributed Software, Imaging, Active Directory, and Hardware troubleshooting skills in a complex networked IT environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work tenure