Solution Architect - Mobile Platform at ServiceNow
Posted in Installation - Maint - Repair 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
This position reports to: Product Manager – Mobile Platform
ServiceNow is disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
As a result of the recent SkyGiraffe acquisition, ServiceNow is spearheading a new initiative to deliver consumer-like mobile experiences to the enterprise. We are building a team of highly qualified, enthusiastic, and ambitious individuals who want to be on the cutting edge of enterprise software.
ServiceNow is seeking a Mobile Solution Architect to devise solutions across the entire ServiceNow platform and implement processes, scenarios, and documentation to support ServiceNow cross-product use cases specifically in mobile. You will have a strong influence on the product strategy, vision, roadmap and how the solution will be implemented.
You will work with Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, and become a subject matter expert in Service Now’s mobile offering.
What you get to do in this role:
- Meet with key customers, listen to requirements and help translate back to product
- Become a subject matter expert in ServiceNow’s new mobile offering
- Implement and execute processes and solutions key to ServiceNow’s executive strategy
- Establish and promote best practices for customers to be successful with mobility
- Align with ServiceNow product line business units to keep abreast on the latest developments and releases of new functionality and areas of value
- Work closely with Product Management, Solution Consulting, and Product Marketing
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Generate product documentation and video content for the new mobile offering
- Research business best practices, use-cases, and features and contribute findings to craft an industry best solution
- Acquire and expand working knowledge of all ServiceNow applications
- Contribute to and maintain a showcase of cross-product solutions created on the ServiceNow platform
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Strong Mobile experience, IT Operations Management or ITSM experience would be advantageous
- Background in Enterprise software including cloud, on-prem, backend data systems, and classic enterprise architectures
- Mobile Device Management and/or Application Distribution experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail related to researching technical solutions
- Awareness of the ServiceNow platform
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Experience working cross-functionally
- BS/BA in computer science or similar
- IT Operational Management experience
- MDM Certifications are a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.