Senior Financial Analyst (Pharma Experience) at Greenwich Biosciences, Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Carlsbad, California
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals who thrive on challenge and change, and who want to make a difference through the delivery of results.
About the role
This position will provide financial planning, reporting and analysis for the Global Information Services (IS) and other Corporate departments and will report to the Finance Director. As a finance business partner, this role will add value by ensuring global IS projects are appropriately budgeted and accounted for in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Partner with IS and Corporate (Legal, HR, Finance) functional leads to prepare operating expense budgets, forecasts and strategic plans.
- Coordinate with U.S. and International accounting and finance partners to consolidate a Global IS budget plan and reporting package.
- Participate in Global IS management meetings and provide financial and technical accounting advice and support for key operations and investment decisions.
- Develop IS project budget models and track actuals against budget.
- Manage headcount planning and tracking in partnership with HR.
- Support month end close processes including preparation of journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Support the Finance Director and Finance Manager with various initiatives aimed at improving internal finance business processes.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA and/or MBA highly preferred.
- 4-6 years’ work experience in Finance or Accounting related functions, preferably in a combination of public accounting and industry roles.
- Demonstrated experience applying accounting and finance principles to software development costs and other intangible assets.
- Excellent planning, organization and management skills – able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in Financial Accounting Systems and MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Detail-oriented candidate who can work cross-functionally with individuals at all levels of the organization.