Key Holder - Future Opportunities at Francesca's Collections, Inc.
Posted in General Business 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: State College, Pennsylvania
Location: 2901 East College Ave. State College, Pennsylvania 16801
We offer a creative and friendly environment with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
We are on a mission to continually source and attract top talent. Because of this, we are consistently seeking candidates for current and future consideration. If you believe your skills, experience, and passion would be a great fit for Francesca’s, we encourage you to apply today!
At Francesca’s, our Key Holders are called Sales Leads. The successful Sales Lead candidate will have a strong emphasis on guest service, products and visual presentation. The Sales Team Lead must be an effective problem solver and possess an entrepreneurial spirit, as they are part of the leadership team. As part of the leadership team, they will lead a group of Team Members who are motivated to provide a superior guest experience to maximize sales through coaching and accountability. In partnership with the Boutique Team Leader and Assistant Team Leader, they are responsible for ensuring that sales goals are achieved by leading brand standards for our guest and our team.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Assists the team by driving business results by maximizing daily sales plans, managing expenses and improving metrics through sales floor leadership, execution of francesca’s® training programs, and continuous coaching on and off the sales floor
- Ability to act as a liaison between the Boutique Team Leader, Assistant Boutique Team Leader and the Boutique Team by using effective communication skills
- Plans, delegates and follows up on expected tasks, assignments and activities to ensure expectations and objectives are met
- Establishes open, candid and trusting professional relationships with their team members
- Assists in leading, developing and coaching team members to their fullest potential and prepare them for the next level of responsibility by utilizing company tools
- Maintains a high degree of personal integrity and inspires team with the same values
- Understands and leads the team in delivering “Our francesca’s® Promise” with our sales team and for our guests
- Creates, supports and reinforces a proactive selling culture that focuses on building a confident and competent team in order to build a loyal guest following through clear and positive communication
- Ability to focus, support and prepare the team to balance our guest experience with necessary operational tasks
- Maintains a visually inspiring boutique that is compelling to guest by developing visual decision making skills and effective communication to our visual standards
- Utilizes, leads and delivers our visual brand standards to present our unique product mix offering
- Demonstrates a passion for fashion by understanding trends
- Understands, supports and enforces all company policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner
- Perform, supports and supervises boutique opening and closing procedures including bank deposits and securing the boutique
- Protects the physical assets of the boutique by assisting with weekly audits, routine cycle counts and an annual physical inventory
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a specialty retail store
- Demonstrates leadership and integrity with experience managing a staff of boutique team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Excellent organization skills; able to plan and execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting and climbing
- Must be able to work alone
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs
francesca’s® is an equal opportunity employer
francesca's® understands that it is our team members that contribute to our growth and we invite you to help us continue in our success!External Field