Cook & Support Staff at Child Saving Institute
Posted in Restaurant - Food Service 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Child Saving Institute
Cook and Support Staff
Child Saving Institute (CSI) is looking for an experienced cook who enjoys working with children to perform a key role in planning and providing nutritious and healthy meals and snacks to children in the childcare center.
35 hours per week (M-F) 7:45-3:15
Job Requirements (include but are not limited to the following):
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 19 years of age
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a cook
- Ability to prepare meals while interacting with youth and children
- Patient, emotionally stable, non-judgmental, and shows a positive attitude
- Flexibility, creativity, and dependability
- Non-profit or childcare experience preferred
- Knowledge of USDA standards, nutrition, meal planning preferred.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds