Software Support Specialist at PV Services Group II, LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Machesney Park, Illinois
Imagine working for a nationally recognized software company in a state-of-the-art facility that rivals those in Silicon Valley. Imagine working for a progressive employer who actually believes in a work/life balance. Imagine being part of an energetic team and having fun with teammates while you work. Imagine a transparent management team that not only makes employees aware of the health of the company, but encourages them to think and act as owners. Imagine being part of a company where the culture is so bright and full of life that employees are encouraged to get out of their seats and dance!
This is not a dream. You can have all that—and more—at Practice Velocity. Check out our Facebook page to see what the buzz is all about. This is the type of employer you’ve heard about but didn’t think you’d get a chance to work for. This is Practice Velocity!
Our Culture and Team Environment:
We thrive on our unique team environment that blends an open concept and collaboration that fosters strong communication and creativity. This individual will be joining a department with the technical know-how of IT and the all the flair of customer support!
Practice Velocity is currently recruiting for a Software Support Specialist. The Support Specialist’s primary functions will be to support our clients using our medical software in clinics across the country! This individual will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as they will be interacting with external customers, internal users, and management via phone and email. The ideal candidate will also be highly motivated and a flexible, self-starter that can work and respond in a fast-paced environment.
This particular shift will work 4 10 hour days, with three full days each week to spend with family and friends.
2nd shift, working from 12:30PM-11:00PM either Sunday through Wednesday OR Wednesday through Saturday.
Training will occur during normal business hours Monday through Friday for the first month (give or take).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and provide application/software support to Practice Velocity’s customers.
- Provide some hardware support to customers.
- Maintain detailed documentation of help requests and support provided.
- Escalate calls to Tier Two or Project Managers if necessary.
- Assist in the development of achievable project plans.
- Manage assigned projects to successful completion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate well in English both verbally and written.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work effectively under stress, meet short deadlines, and take direction.
- Above average computer troubleshooting skills.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of one year of customer service experience.
- Experience in a customer service environment utilizing phone, web, chat, and email communication methods.
- Software/help desk experience is preferred.
- IT experience is a plus.
Every team member at Practice Velocity exhibits our core values:
- Team player
- Positive energy
- Continuous improvement
- Clients win
See job description