Creative Recruiter, The Creative Group - Atlanta at Robert Half International Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
JOB REQUISITIONCreative Recruiter, The Creative Group - Atlanta
LOCATIONGA ATLANTA BUCKHEAD
As a Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
- Quickly source, recruit, interview and match highly skilled digital, web and interactive professionals to clients’ creative needs using our internal database, job boards, social networking and portfolio sites, etc.
- Utilize numerous networking tools to develop and grow a skilled candidate talent base for digital and interactive projects and interim staffing solutions.
- Connect with people in-person, by phone, and using various digital methods to establish strong business relationships and followers.
- Take incoming phone and online inquiries from clients and candidates as required.
- Ongoing account management and client contact with all managerial levels to determine candidate’s fit for the assignment and viability to support specific current and future client needs.
- Deliver the highest level of quality customer care and service.
- Partner closely with your immediate team and cross-functional teammates to accomplish daily business growth and interview/placement goals.
- Responsible for solidifying The Creative Group’s brand and presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking groups, trade association events, local user meet-ups, alliance meetings and events that are relevant to the digital community.
- Individuals in this position work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth goals.
- Reports to the Division Director.
- Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in one or more of the following practice areas is required: interactive/digital media, online/interactive marketing, online/internet advertising, web design, web development online content management, e-marketing, mobile strategy, new media recruiting.
- Ability to discern creative skills in all aspects of digital and interactive design as well as web content writing.
- Must be well versed in digital media, online marketing, and social media strategies and best practices.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan. ·
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONGA ATLANTA BUCKHEAD