Industrial Production Assistant at Trinity Industries, Inc.
Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Generalist 1802342 Requisition # 18 hours ago Post Date
Trinity Meyer Utility Structures is seeking an Industrial Production Assistant for our plant in Fort Worth, TX. As an Industrial Production assistant you'll follow specific instructions to perform a variety of routine manual labor tasks or assist skilled workers in simple production, process, or maintenance tasks.
At Trinity Meyer, we're pioneers in the transmission industry with a strong commitment to reducing the environmental impact of transmission lines. We were the first to use steel for tubular transmission poles and full-scale vertical testing, and the first to develop wood-equivalent steel poles. In addition to that, our engineering solutions for voltages up to 765kV are designed with our proprietary software and have been validated through years of comprehensive, full-scale structural testing.
What you'll do:
- Provide skilled assistance in assigned area
- Train for additional skills
- Perform general manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials
- May assist skilled workers involved in fabricating, welding, assembling, installing, and processing by a variety of functions such as sorting and counting, feeding, and unloading parts, sweeping, cleaning, rough painting, and other manual labor tasks as needed
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 1 year of industrial experience
- Basic understanding of manufacturing work environment
- The ability to maintain good attendance