Tax Analyst - Transfer Pricing ∞ (Maplewood, MN) at 3M
Posted in Finance 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Maplewood, Minnesota
3M is seeking a Tax Analyst – Transfer Pricing for the 3M Tax Department located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired for the position of Tax Analyst – Transfer Pricing will be a key member of the Global Transfer Pricing team. Transfer Pricing is an interesting and challenging area as we implement changes and respond to new external requirements. Person hired will become familiar with 3M supply chain strategies, tax and trade compliance rules, and key drivers for 3M’s overall tax rate. Position offers the opportunity to work with international finance and tax colleagues outside the US.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage inter-company prices so that entity profits fall within targeted ranges
- Develop and refine tools for monitoring entity profits
- Advise and communicate with 3M companies regarding inter-company pricing
- Respond to requests from country tax authorities and 3M companies
- Develop and maintain 3M inter-company pricing systems
- Manage inter-company billings and related issues
- Participate in SAP implementation
- Lead special projects related to transfer pricing
- Assist with transfer pricing reports
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Minimum two (2) years of combined experience in Accounting and/or Finance in a private, public, government or military environment
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting and/or Finance from an accredited university
- Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Knowledge regarding 3M income statement policies and practices, 3M inventory and cost accounting, and 3M global financial standards
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in a multi-national company with foreign subsidiaries
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with IT systems/technology, knowledge of SAP
- Demonstrated project management including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 5%
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
See job description.