Escrow Closer I - UST - 94 Crossings at NRT Settlement Services of Missouri LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
Close real estate transactions timely and accurately. Assume functions of Closing Assistant, Escrow Disburser and Receptionist, if applicable. Perform accurate seller and buyer closings with minimal supervision. Comply with all terms of contract and/or amendments. Verify that all title requirements are cleared. (clear if necessary) Read and follow lender instructions. Prepare all necessary documents for clear transfer of property ownership. Prepare settlement statements accurately. Coordinate file information and closing procedures with Escrow Support Team and outside vendors as needed. Execute all documents with customer, notarize as needed. Prepare loan and recording packages. Assume functions of Closing Assistant (i.e. clear all title) when necessary. Greet internal/external customers in a pleasant manner and direct their needs. Answer daily incoming calls. Take accurate messages. Assume functions of Escrow Disburser (i.e. assist customers with all pre-close as well as post-close issues and final purging of file) when necessary. Market office and increase customer base. Assist all other escrow locations with their job duties as needed. Other duties/projects upon request. Reliable, consistent attendance is a requirement and essential function of all positions at U.S. Title.
Truly Remarkable Service:
- We are looking for a friendly, outgoing, well organized person with a strong work ethic and desire to find solutions to help customers have a truly remarkable experience closing their real estate transactions.
- Must create a positive image of the company through a professional appearance, actions, and conduct to fellow employees and customers.
- Establish a professional working rapport with our clients and any new relationships that are established.
• Education – High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience is required.
• License of Certification – Missouri Department of Insurance licensing or ability to meet the requirements for Missouri Department of Insurance licensing is required. Subject to required statutory continuing education requirements. Notary Public is required.
• Special Skills – Must have excellent customer service skills with both internal and external customers. Requires ability to work independently and/or within a team structure. Demonstrate aptitude to work collaboratively with others from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and viewpoints. Must also have ability to recognize the need to escalate matters when necessary. Positive, clear communication skills and strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to work in fast-paced organization with willingness to adapt quickly. Should possess good telephone and general computer skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office products is preferred.
• Work Experience – Prior knowledge of real estate transaction closings and/or title is required. Work experience as a title industry Closing Assistant is required, 1 year minimum. Work experiences as title escrow closer (outside of U.S. Title), 1 year minimum.
- Career growth opportunities
- Training and Development
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) Matching Program
- Corporate Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Reimbursement