Material Handler - 2nd Shift at XPO Logistics Supply Chain LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
2nd Shift, Monday - Friday, 3:00pm - 11:30pm
Move forward, faster.
At XPO Logistics, you won’t just be moving material; you’ll be building a bright future. With us, you’ll have an important role on our team, helping us provide sophisticated supply chain solutions to our customers. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Load and unload material within a warehouse or storage facility
- Use hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment
- Material handling may include picking, packing, scanning, kitting, or counting products
- Adhere to the XPO 7S program and maintain a clean environment at all times
- Use a barcode scanner and warehouse management system
- Work in a safe manner that protects you and your coworkers
- What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience operating material handling equipment
- Ability to tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments, lift up to 50 lbs., and sit or stand for long periods
It’d be great if you also have:
- A positive attitude and the ability to work in a team to achieve goals and objectives
- 1 year of experience in a warehouse environment
- Forklift certification
- Experience using a scan gun
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.