Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Los Angeles, California
As an integral part of the multidisciplinary team, the Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process to provide therapeutic care to patients and their families.
- Eligibility, as defined the California Board of Nursing, to sit for the Registered Nurse licensing examination.
- At least 1 year of acute inpatient hospital experience in the United States as a licensed RN.
- Valid California Registered Nursing license.
- Specialty certification preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider card from the American Heart Association.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support card from the American Heart Association required for Intensive Care, Step-down, and Telemetry. (RNs without prior telemetry or critical care experience will be required to obtain ACLS within 180 days or by the end of orientation, whichever is sooner.)
- ONS Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Certification required when eligibility criteria have been met.
- Oncology Certified Nurse (ONC)-Preferred.
- Fire and Safety Certification. (If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.)
REQ20058996 Posted Date: 05/14/2018