Senior Memory Controller Verification Engineer at Nvidia Corporation
Posted in General Business 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Westford, Massachusetts
We are now looking for a Senior Verification Engineer:
As a Senior Verification Engineer at NVIDIA, you will verify the design and implementation of our state of the art memory subsystem for our mobile SoCs and GPUs. This position offers the opportunity to have real impact in a dynamic, technology-focused company impacting product lines ranging from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and the growing field of artificial intelligence. We have crafted a team of extraordinary people stretching around the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and define the platform for the future of computing.
What you'll be doing:
- In this position, you will be responsible for verification of memory subsystem design, architecture, golden models and micro-architecture using advanced verification methodologies.
- As a senior member of our verification team, you'll understand the design & implementation, define the verification scope, develop the verification infrastructure (Testbenches, BFMs, Checkers, Monitors), execute test/coverage plans, and verify the correctness of the design.
- You will collaborate with architects, designers, emulation and silicon verification teams to accomplish your tasks.
What we need to see:
- A Bachelors or Masters Degree with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in architecting test bench environments for unit level verification.
- Experience in verification using random stimulus along with functional coverage and assertion-based verification methodologies.
- Prior Design or Verification experience of dynamic memory controllers (ddr2, 3, 4, lpddr2, 3). Extensive experience with interface characterization post-silicon is required.
- C++ programming language experience, scripting ability and an expertise in System Verilog.
- Exposure to design and verification tools (VCS or equivalent simulation tools, debug tools like Debussy, GDB).
- Strong debugging and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills are required. A history of mentoring junior engineers and interns a huge plus.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology worlds most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. Are you creative and autonomous? Do you love the challenge of crafting the highest performance & lowest power silicon possible? If so, we want to hear from you. Come, join our Memory Controller team and help build the real-time, cost-effective computing platform driving our success across several exciting and quickly growing fields.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.