Administrative Assistant at XPO Logistics, Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Greenwich, Connecticut
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees with a positive attitude, who take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide professional support to Executive-level leaders across the organization. You will create and maintain detailed documentation of all required meetings and calls, and provide administrative support as requested. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Take and transcribe notes for C-Suite executives,and other executives as required
- Attend all required Executive-level leadership calls and meeting, take detailed notes and ensure all necessary information is captured
- Review, transcribe and draft post meeting/call summaries, ensuring all information is included, appropriately documented, and without error
- Create and distribute post-meeting or call summaries to relevant personnel
- Create, retain, and maintain detailed summaries of all calls and meetings
- Maintain comprehensive and secure electronic files of all required business information including meetings notes and internal communications
- Maintain strict confidentiality of documents and communication at all times
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High school diploma
- 1 year of experience in onsite transcription and note-taking
- Ability to type 80 WPM
- Ability to work overtime hours as needed, during the standard Monday – Friday work week
It’d be great if you also have:
- 2 or more years of experience in onsite transcription and note-taking
- Ability to type 90 WPM
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and MS Project
- Previous experience writing and editing Executive-level communications
Be part of something big. #LI-PW1
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.