WATER JET TECHNICIAN I, 2ND SHIFT at John Zink Company, LLC
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Who are we? Watch to find out!
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is looking for a Sheet Metal Fabrication Technician for the Tulsa, OK manufacturing site!
John Zink continues to grow it's Tulsa manufacturing facility into a world class operation. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an operative team and gain experience with a well-established and growing manufacturing facility and test facility!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
We are searching for a Sheet Metal Fabrication Technician, this position reports to the Sheet Metal Fabrication Department Supervisor. The successful candidate for this position must have the ability to maintain a clean organized work area to promote safe work practices. Be responsible for setting up and operating sheet metal fabrication equipment in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select position and secure machinery. Adjusts machine setting to complete tasks according to specification; accurately and in a timely fashion. This position is not available for visa sponsorship.
What You Will Need:
- 6 months experience setting up and operating sheet metal fabrication machines
- Must be able to read blue prints
- This position is not open for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead?
- High School Diploma/GED
- Technical Certification Degree
- (2) years experience setting up and operating sheet metal fabrication machines
- Water jet experience
Physical Demands and unusual working conditions:
Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks repetitively for extended periods of time (i.e. lifting, pushing/pulling, gripping, reaching, sitting, walking, standing, bending, climbing ladders/stairs) with or without reasonable accommodation.
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf