Marketing Services Project Manager at Bose Corporation
Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Westborough, Massachusetts
Marketing Services Project Manager
Bose Corporation seeks a marketing communications Project Manager to support the Marketing Services (MSV) group in its Westborough, MA office. Marketing Services plans, manages and coordinates programs and resources to effectively deliver on global marketing objectives. In addition to managing projects related to acclaimed Bose products, the MSV PM could manage projects related to affiliations with musical artists, NFL, USSA and others. Bose is about performance - the little details that make a difference and the big details that astonish. We seek candidates who embrace these ideals as well.
The MSV Project Manager is responsible for planning and managing the development of global and regional marketing communications assets: Web banners, email templates, product landing pages, display graphics, video assets, POP and other assets. The MSV PM will ensure that all assets requested by marketing planners meet the requirements and delivery dates as defined in the project brief and asset list. As part of working for an international company, the MSV PM will manage the localization of assets with an external agency. The MSV PM is also responsible for keeping marketing stakeholders and project creative teams aligned on expectations throughout the course of each project.
- Experience managing online and offline marketing communications projects from inception through client approvals and delivery
- Knowledge of online and print production specs.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, preferably those which have included creative directors, art directors, copywriters and production staff.
- Experience communicating up to marketing stakeholders
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to follow organizational standards and practices related to document posting.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor degree
- Ability to main positive working relationships with creative teams and stakeholders, especially during peak work periods
- Knowledge of Bose products and the audio industry is a plus
- Prior experience as a Project Manager/Account manager in an ad agency or a large in-house marketing communication department is preferred, but willing to work with a newer professional with the right skill set, interpersonal skills and attitude.
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company's pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.