Director, International Trade Compliance at Invista S.a.r.l.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Wichita, Kansas
Who are we? Watch to find out!
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
INVISTA, owner of the STAINMASTER®, LYCRA®, COOLMAX® and CORDURA® brands, is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which is one of the largest private companies in America with estimated annual revenues as high as $115 billion, according to Forbes. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies employ more than 120,000 people worldwide, with about 70,000 of those in the United States.
INVISTA is currently seeking an experienced candidate for the position of Director, International Trade Compliance. This position will be located in Wichita, KS.
INVISTA’s International Trade Compliance capability is seeking a strategic leader who has proven success in leading transformational change. This is a key leadership position within the global logistics organization whose primary responsibilities include providing comprehensive leadership, strategic vision, and development of International Trade Compliance capability for INVISTA.
The role requires strong leadership, project management, and collaboration skills. Successful candidates must be able to drive compliant and profitable strategies to optimize our supply chain while understanding key risk drivers, challenges, and implications of cross boarder product movement. Candidates must also possess a strong understanding of International Trade Compliance, economic thinking, and business acumen.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Global Subject Matter Owner for INVISTA International Trade Compliance Program.
- Develop, implement, and ensure effectiveness of International Trade Compliance management systems to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Supervise global International Trade Compliance organization.
- Conduct proactive risk identification and compliance assessments and establish controls within various organizations within the business (e.g. sales, supply chain, logistics, etc).
- Ensure clear accountability and ownership of controls including resources required, training, measures of compliance performance, and continuous improvement.
- Drive strategy, value proposition, and execution of special duty programs such as Free Trade Agreements (FTA).
- Conduct technical vetting and oversight of Customs Brokers.
- Develop integrated strategic approach of internal export classification process.
- Respond to or submittal of information requests, audits, disclosures, applications, etc with appropriate government agencies.
- Integration with tax to drive optimize transfer pricing strategies.
- Track emerging issues, develop integrated points of view, implications, and associated recommendations to the business.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years’ experience in international trade, business, supply chain, logistics, engineering or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in international shipping or international trade compliance
- High level of collaboration skills across all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills, communication and project management skills
- Highly organized and process oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Advanced Degree and/or JD
- Experience with SAP Global Trade Management System (GTS) or like systems
- Management or supervisor experience
Want to learn more about INVISTA?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf